Today is Friday, would you rather me hanging at home rather than heading to work? I guess most people would say absolutely!
According to a new study by the site StudyFinds.org, it seems like not only would employees enjoy an extra day off, but businesses can actually make more money!
The study says...
- Taking 20% off the work week can lead to 65% fewer sick days and 57% fewer staffers quitting
- 71% are less likely to "burn out"
- 39% will be less stressed
- Most employees take on "life admin" tasks with their additional time...otherwise known as running errands.
- With that "Admin" day, people could can do more of what they love like sports, volunteer, and more.
- Companies that do this either shut down for three days, or stagger a reduced staff through the week.
Check out the full story HERE!
Photo: Getty Images