Well, we're just a few days away from that big Rihanna concert with all the cool commercials....um, I mean, we're just a few days away from the Super Bowl as the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday in Arizona. The Super Bowl is not just a football game, but really a National holiday. In fact, many thing the Monday AFTER the game should be an actual Holiday!
Every year, my friends at WalletHub present the Super Bowl By The Numbers!
- $5,738 - The lowest price for a Super Bowl ticket (35% increase from 2022).
- $1 Billion - The estimated economic impact on the greater Phoenix area
- $7 Million - The cost of a 30-second commercial on the super bowl. This is a 204% increase over the last 20 years.
- FIVE - Times the Chiefs have appeared in the Super Bowl (2 wins).
- FOUR - Times the Eagles have appeared in the Super Bowl (1 win)
- $150K - the bonus each player makes if their team wins.
- $75K - The bonus each player makes if their team loses.
- 10 Million - Pounds of Ribs sold on Super Bowl week.
- 1.45 Billion - number of chicken wings that will be eaten.
- 11.2 Million - pounds of chips that will be chomped
- 139.4 Million - Number of Avocados that will be purchased for guacamole.
- $1.24 Billion - Spend on beer just on Super Bowl Sunday.
- 16.1 Million - People who will miss work after the Monday after Super Bowl Sunday at a cost of $6.5 Billion in productivity.
Click HERE for more fun numbers!
Photos: Getty Images