This weekend, the 94th Academy Awards will go live from Hollywood. This year, the show will be hosted for the first time in several years and one of the hosts, Amy Schumer, promised to make everyone a little uncomfortable and said she plans on burning every bridge in Hollywood.
So, my favorite random facts website, Wallethub.com, has once again done their "By The Numbers" thing and broken down this year's Oscars.
- The total cost of this year's Oscars ceremony is just shy of $43M.
- An A-List actress attending the Oscars need body guards since on average, the look costs around $10M.
- There is 50,000 square feet of red carpet on the way into the show at a cost of nearly $25K.
- If times get tough, an Oscar winner could sell his or her award, but it's only worth about $400...well, that's the cost of the 24-Karat gold plated statuette...I'm sure once it's been given out, the value goes much higher.
- They really wont need to sell their award since the boost in pay after winning an Oscar is about 60%.
- The most expensive piece of jewelry ever worn at the Oscars was a $30 million Tiffany necklace that Lady Gaga rocked a few years ago.
Click HERE for more number. The awards air on ABC on Sunday night and along with Amy Schumer, will be hosted by Regina Hall and Wanda Sykes!