My dad is an ER doctor and he could attest to the fact that preparing thanksgiving dinner can be hazardous. He said it's second only to the Fourth of July in terms of burns. In fact, a friend of mine nearly lost a finger last week while carving his turkey (yikes!!). It's not just everyday people...even celebs can have mishaps while doing the turkey!! Jimmy Kimmel took to social media last week to show his now burnt eyebrows and hair.
He captioned his Instagram post saying, happy thanksgiving everyone. try not to burn your hair and eyebrow off lighting the oven!