So, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Now being a morning show host, I'm used to getting up and being "ON" in the morning. But a new survey from Hatch finds that most people wake up grumpy 300 days a year (that seems high to me).
The study breaks down the grumpy factors:
- Outside noise, temperature, and odd dreams are the root cause of us waking grumpy
- On average, we lie awake for 90 minutes in the middle of the night
- 72-percent report needing more or better sleep
- Despite being disturbed by partners, 67-percent still want to sleep next to them
- Regular sex helps 42-percent get better sleep
- 60-percent let their pets sleep with them
- Only 23-percent let their kids sleep with them
- Dealing with emails in bed before sleep had the most negative impact
- Watching TV, on the other hand, has a positive impact
Check out this full story HERE.