I can't tell you how many time in my life, I've heard, "life is all about the little things" and I agree that in the end, it's the little things that add up to make us who we are. But have you ever stopped to think about just WHAT those little things ARE?
Someone posed just that question on BUZZFEED and we got some pretty interesting answers, check out some...
Little things that make people happy include:
- "Squirrels, man. Whenever I'm having a rough time and I see those energetic little tree rats running around without a care in the world, I cheer up a bit."
- "The sound of my dog following me around the house. I get up, he gets up. I hear his little feet tapping on the floor and his metal collar/tags clinking together...it's perfect."
- "Watching a bird take a bath. They look like they enjoy it so much."
- "Whenever someone tells me that a certain thing reminded them of me, or that they thought of me after looking at something."
- "When my husband takes the time to brush the snow off my car, even though it’s early and he really doesn’t have to. It makes my heart smile that he thinks of me."
- "Eating good comfort food while starting an episode of a series that you're bingeing, knowing that there are hundreds more unseen episodes waiting."
- "The sunset. It reminds me of how beautiful the world can be. Even if the place you’re at in the moment seems hostile and dark, you can see beauty in it."
- "Watching a dog sleep on its back. They look so carefree and silly."
- "Actually getting a simple 'thank you' for holding the door open for people. It gives me a little glimpse of hope for the future."
Click HERE for more!
Ok, now go...enjoy the little things...unless my blog IS one of those little things you enjoy, then by all means, stick around!