Ok, think about...what is something ODD that you do that you think nobody else does?
Someone on Reddit posed that question and the responses posted on Buzzfeed where GREAT!
- "I see how far ahead I can walk with my eyes closed before I get freaked out and have to open them."
- I have noticed I often sniff when I enter a room so I don't scare people by just talking out of nowhere."
- "Talking to myself in gibberish when I'm doing something as though I were explaining what I'm doing."
- "I walk fast. When it's a crowded place, I use hand gestures whenever another person gets in my way to tell them where I will go, like I point to the left and they automatically move to the right without any awkwardness
- "Every time I shift into neutral, I wiggle the stick back and forth a bit as a sanity check."
- "I throw up gang signs at my dog. Don't know why it started but I get a laugh out of it and my dog just likes the attention."
- "Just before I'm about to write, sometimes I'll do this little circle thing in the air above the paper, like I'm revving the pen up before I use it."
- "I make a valley out of pillows and blankets and sleep in the middle so I can koala hug something while laying on either side."
- "I blow on my ice cream. I guess to cool it off? I'm not really sure. I wasn't even aware I was doing something weird until my girlfriend noticed and said, 'You know that's not hot right?'"
- "I play with my ears, especially when they’re cold. I fold and scrunch them to fit them into the ear canal until they unfold and pop back into form."