Some people LOVE to clean their house, some people HATE to clean but love a clean house. For me, I will stall and stall and stall as long as I can, but once I get going, I'll get super focused and clean the entire house from top to bottom. A must for me is to have my earbuds in...I CANNOT clean without listening to music.
And according to a new survey by SWNS Digital, I'm not alone. 66% of people say they listen to music while they clean and 72% have a go to song. This is interesting too...do you need to be in a good mood when you clean? 49% they're most motivated to clean the house when they're happy.
While I normally just crank up my iHeartRadio app while cleaning, here are the top 10 song people listen to while cleaning:
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
- “Read All About It” by Emeli Sandé
- “Work” by Rihanna
- “All of Me” by John Legend
- “But a Dream” by G-Eazy
- “Girls Like You” by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B
- “Pretty Hurts” by Beyoncé
- “Beautiful Girls” by Sean Kingston
- “I Don’t Care” by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- “Good Feeling” by Flo Rida
So, do you have a go-to cleaning song?