When you're scrolling through your social media, whether it's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram...we pretty much see two things...food and pets. (or if you're me, it's shots on your new son...not sorry).
If you're trying to get that perfect shot of your pooch, BUSTLE did an article recently in which they spoke with Russell Hartstein, a professional dog trainer, who has some great tips for you.
- Don't force it
- Don't ever shine lights in their faces
- Have a treat handy
- Consider using a leash
- Get silly with them
- Use peanut butter. Want your pup to kiss your check? Dab on the irresistible treat
- Get them comfy with props.
- Try something unfamiliar to get their attention. A bell, a crinkling water bottle.
- Keep the location familiar.