In a world where we are pretty much divided on all fronts, finally there's something we can all agree on and that's common traits basically none of us find attractive. I'm sure a few popped into your head right away! On Reddit, people were asked to name the "common" trait they find utterly "unattractive" in others and the result ended up being a list of horrible traits we can pretty much all agree on. Below are a few that really stood out to me and the rest can be found on Reddit.com.
- Being obsessed with their social media presence.
- People who are always on their phone.
- Anyone who thinks their taste in music makes them a superior person instead of just having different tastes.
- Talking crap about others to make themselves look better.
- A lack of compassion and caring only about themselves.
What others would you add to the list?