Ready for the holiday train??
The festive and fun Canadian Pacific Holiday Train will once again delight thousands as it rumbles through Wisconsin on its journey across North America. The train comes in from Illinois Saturday early evening and heads into Minnesota via La Crosse on Monday. Along the way, we can see the train - which runs along the AMTRAK line - during these dates and times, courtesy of our friends at StateTrunkTour.com:
- Sturtevant, 5:35-6:05pm Saturday
- Milwaukee, 7:15-7:40pm Saturday
- Wauwatosa, 4:30-5:00pm Sunday
- Hartland, 6:00-6:30pm Sunday
- Oconomowoc, 6:55-7:25pm Sunday
- Watertown, 8:00-8:30pm Sunday
- Columbus, 9:15-9:45pm Sunday
- Portage, 1:30-2:00pm Monday
- Wisconsin Dells, 3:00-3:30pm Monday
This year, the CP train is helping to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday. As always, the train is loaded with colorful lights and displays along its entire route, dazzling everyone who witnesses its passing. During each half-hour stop, Country music stars Terri Clark, Dallas Smith and Kelly Prescott will give free performances. Food or cash donations will also be collected to benefit the community at each stop.
Check it out this weekend as we enjoy a mild start to December, the Badgers in the B1G Championship Game and more!