With summer just around the corner and 85% of Americans planning to take a summer trip, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2023’s Most Fun States in America, as well as expert commentary.
To determine the states offering the greatest variety and most cost-effective options for enjoyment, WalletHub compared the 50 states across 26 key metrics. The data set ranges from movie costs to accessibility of national parks to nightlife options per capita.
- Fun in Wisconsin (1=Most Fun; 25=Avg.):17th – Restaurants per Capita
- 23rd – Movie Theaters per Capita
- 3rd – Golf Courses & Country Clubs per Capita
- 20th – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 15th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 17th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 15th – Casinos per Capita
- 11th – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
For the full report, please visit:
Photo: Getty Image