- Pepsi is ditching Sierra Mist.
- The company is launching a new lemon-lime soda called Starry, which will replace the Mist.
- Pepsi execs say despite 24 years on the market, Sierra Mist never cut into Sprite’s sales because people saw it as an “imitation of Sprite.”
- Pepsi says Starry is fruitier and more aromatic that Sierra Mist.
- The caffeine-free drink comes in regular and sugar-free versions and will be available this week in grocery and convenience stores.
- Will you try Starry? What's your soda of choice?
Photo: Getty Image