Tailgating is coming back to Brewers game NEXT WEEK! The Brewers first teased us on social media yesterday morning with a video of the stadium sausage racer setting up a tailgate outside American Family Field, then later in the day, they confirmed that starting April 12, ticketed fans will be able to tailgate in the parking lot for single vehicles and just in the same seating pod!
Here are the full list of rules from BREWERS.COM
- Tailgating will be allowed at single vehicles for those sitting in the same seating pod. Fans will need to remain in the immediate vicinity of their vehicle.
- No trespassing; only persons ticketed for the event are permitted in parking lots. The Brewers may prohibit vehicle entry as deemed necessary.
- Tailgating activities must end thirty minutes after the game starts. All fans must enter American Family Field at this time or they will be evicted from the premises.
- One vehicle per space. Parking cannot be purchased for an empty space for tailgating.
- Tailgating activities must not interfere with parking operations or other fans' enjoyment.
- Early entry into the parking lots for tailgating is not permitted. Lots open three hours in advance of the game, except for 6:40 p.m. weekday night games in which parking gates open two and a half hours in advance.
- There is no in/out parking. If a patron leaves the lot there is a full charge for re-entry (if space is available).
- Parking is allowed in marked spaces only. Vehicles parked unlawfully will be towed immediately.
- Only state-approved, gas/propane units with fuel-valve turn-offs and self-contained-charcoal units are permitted. No open flames or wood fires are permitted by order of the fire marshal.
- All charcoal must be dumped in the coal bins provided. Coal bins are located at the base of parking lot lights.
- Parking lots close one hour after the game/event concludes. All vehicles must be removed at this time. Violators will be ticketed/towed at the owner's expense.
- No selling or soliciting is allowed on Brewers property.
- Unlicensed motorized vehicles are prohibited, including hover boards.
- Vehicles with advertising or signage deemed to be abnormally large by Brewers management in its sole discretion are prohibited.
- The Brewers and other personnel reserve the right to refuse any vehicle entry into Brewers parking lots, if necessary.
- All tailgate activities must be conducted in strict accordance with the law. Underage drinking is prohibited.
- The Brewers reserve the right to end tailgate activities and to revoke game tickets, if necessary.
- Guests are not permitted to transport their own portable restrooms on to American Family Field grounds.