Forget "photogenic." According to my co-host Mariah, a place you want to take pictures of and post is now called "Instagrammable." She and I talk Wisconsin's most Instagrammable places in this latest edition of The Cabin podcast, including:
- Camp Wandawega in Elkhorn
- Rib Mountain just outside Wausau
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Taliesin and House on the Rock in Spring Green
- Roche-A-Cri State Park in Adams County
- The ruins at Indian Lake County Park near Cross Plains
- Mural tours in Ashland, Plymouth, and elsewhere
- The Lions Gorge Preserve in Mequon, along the bluffs at Lake Michigan
We also welcome Discover Wisconsin producer Taylor Carruthers back to The Cabin - she was actually our first guest back in episode one also - to talk about a new TV episode talking about Wisconsin Land Trust Days, and just what land trusts do to help preserve the state's natural beauty.
Plus the quips, comments, and other fun that make The Cabin one of the most listened-to Wisconsin-themed podcasts, according to Apple Podcasts, where we rank in the top 30 nationally right now (whoa!). Check out this episode on iHeartRadio, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you prefer to stream or download your podcasts. And get your camera ready!