When we tell you to ask Alexa to "play 95.7 BIG FM on iHeartRadio" we're just trying to help you out! Apparently the key to having a much better life is as simple as playing music at home, according to a new survey.
Check out these stats about people who listen to music at home . . .
1. They average three hours and 13 minutes more family time a week.
2. They feel 87% happier than they did before they would play music at home.
3. 83% say chores are easier.
4. 50% say they like cooking more . . . and they spend 20% more time cooking with their significant other.
5. And finally, they have 67% more sex.
They make a pretty good case for turning up the radio at home!