Wouldn't it be great if there was a simple how-to guide for falling in love? Some second graders from an elementary school in Boston came up with a list that you can see below. I also asked my own 2nd grader, David, and thankfully HIS answers were a little more "PG" than the Bostonians!
An elementary school teacher in Boston recently asked her students to list the steps you'd need to take to fall in love with someone. And here's the list of 11 steps that the kids compiled. We can't BELIEVE some of the things that these 7 & 8 year-olds came up with!!!
1. First you stare at the person
2. Then you get close to each other
3. Then you ask for a date
4. You go in bed and do "bowling*"
5. When you kiss, you suck and lick
6. Get (into your birthday suit) in bed, and do more "bowling*"
7. Then go dance and put your noses together
8. Then you go in bed forever, then kiss forever
9. Then take a shower together and kiss
10. Then give each other rings
11. Finally, you go to the pool together
*"Bowling" is the Murphy & Meg PG euphemism for "adult bedroom activities"