This past Saturday was the 40th anniversary of the day The Brady Bunch ended and to commemorate, the Huffington Post put out a so-called "definitive ranking of all the 'Brady Bunch' kids." Here's a summary with some of their commentary:
1. Jan "She may not be the prettiest or the grooviest, but she had the best comebacks, the most sass, and gave a voice to middle children everywhere. Plus, she had the best catch phrase," which of course was "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia."
2. Marcia "She's the prettiest and has the best hair, [however] her obsession over her looks that is ultimately her downfall . . . Marcia believes looks count over everything, which is not the Brady way."
3. Greg "He was the oldest, and got some of the better plots like learning to drive or dating girls. He also plays guitar, surfs, [and] wears some of the grooviest outfits ever seen on '70s TV."
4. Peter "[He's] the definition of a middle child, and with no real personality he unfortunately gets lost in the shuffle of all the other Brady kids. One saving grace is that he became pretty dreamy during his teen years."
5. Cindy "The pigtails almost scored Cindy a higher ranking, but when all the girls have 'hair of gold' you gotta have more than a cute 'do to stand out. She had a lisp . . . [and] she was a major tattle-tale, which no one likes."
6. Bobby "While cute and all, [he] was the lamest member of the Brady household . . . Bobby might have been one of the smallest Bradys but he always seemed to complicate things the most."